Friday, June 13, 2008

dream fragment

* * *



then something captured my attention;


in the little room I was in to the left of the closet


was a shuttered window


the shutters were almost completely open to the inside


and outside there had appeared


a brilliant, spectacular and highly detailed


surrealistic landscape;


it looked like a fantastic computer animation


breathtaking and colorful;


this was tremendously exciting


and I found myself exclaiming


it was a "digital landscape";


as I sought to examine parts


of what I was seeing, I noticed that the


imagery was fairly unstable


which didn't surprise me;


still the overall integrity of the image stayed the same


in the look of the buildings and the shapes and the colors


* * *

dream account taken directly from journal; photo was taken in Second Life by Reverielarke Wirtanen

No comments: